We regret to inform you that the cushion(s) you purchased from Cotswold Teak between 8th October 2018 – 8th October 2020 do not contain a label.
This means that because they do not have a label, they do not meet the UK Fire Safety Regulations and could possibly pose a fire risk. Therefore, we would like to offer all of our customers who made these purchases to return them to us for a full refund at their earliest convenience.
The returns process is outlined below. Please be reassured that we are doing all we can to rectify this error. Please accept our sincere apologies about this matter and any inconvenience caused.
Director of Cotswold Teak
- 120cm bench cushion – blue / green
- 150cm bench cushion – blue / green
- 180cm bench cushion – blue / green
- 50cm x 50cm deluxe pad – blue /green
- Bench cushion – blue / green
- Cotton steamer cushion – blue / green
- Cotton Crummock bench cushion – blue / green
- Cotton Crummock chair cushion – blue / green
- Glaramara carver cushion - blue / green
- 50cm x 50cm large pads - blue / green
- 44cm x 43cm small pads - blue / green
- Cotton Winchcombe Lounger cushion - blue / green
- Recliner Cushion High Back - blue
- Please log in to your account and click on the RETURN ITEMS button to complete the online return form. Each return form will be individually assessed by our team. Please note: we cannot speak about the return of the cushion(s) via the telephone, or any other means. All returns will be actioned by email only – firstname.lastname@example.org. You will then be informed how/ where to send your cushion(s) back to in order to receive your full refund.
- Customers who have purchased a cushion(s) within the above stated dates are eligible for a refund, they MUST send the cushion back to us at their cost and we will refund once returned including the cost of shipping.
- Customers who are not on our database but have purchased our cushions within the last two years are also eligible providing they can supply proof of purchase within the last 2 years. Customers will need a copy of a paid invoice to qualify. The cut-off date is 30/11/2020.
- Customers who wish to keep the cushions that they purchased are asked to notify us that they have been advised of the Safety Warning.
This is the customers confirmation that they understand any associated risks. Please send your email to email@example.com.