Henley Teak Stacking Armchair
Handmade from solid natural teak, the robust, stacking, Henley Armchair is perfect for enjoying your outdoor space all year round. Purposely designed to be stacked, the Henley allows you to stack up to 6 individual chairs (without supports) on top of themselves in order to save space and aid storage when not in use. With supports, it is possible to stack even higher! The Henley Armchair offers reliability and low maintenance coupled with the benefit of being handcrafted from durable timber, meaning your chair should last you for years to come.
Features and Benefits
- Features a multi-slatted seat and back rest, with ergonomic armrests to provide the perfect place to sit back and relax.
- Stacking design; ideal for storage and space saving.
- Made from high quality solid teak.
- Ethically sourced FLEGT Licenced timber.
- Constructed from hardwearing timber. Can be left outside all-year round.
- UK Nationwide delivery available. Due to the handmade nature of our furniture, please allow for measurement tolerances.
- Certified teak with FLEGT licence : Yes
- Chair depth : 52cm
- Chair height : 92cm
- Chair width : 60cm
- Designed to be left outside all year : Yes
- Distance from the floor to the top of the arm : 63cm
- Distance from the seat to the top of the arm : 20cm
- Please note : All our luxury teak garden furniture is handmade and therefore every piece is unique. As a result all dimensions quoted are approximate.
Q & A
hope this helps...JH
Thank you for your enquiry.
This is approx 460mm (18-inch) from the floor to the seat.
Hope this helps